Administrative Specialist (Germany） APPLY NOW
- Manage the company's existing fixed assets and maintain related ledgers；
- Organising, scanning and filing financial documents；
- Reviewing order prices and customer credit limits；
- Liaise and communicate with administrative suppliers；
- Responsible for the delivery, tracking and customs declaration of company packages；
- Complete the purchase of office supplies and other products for the company；
- Provide administrative support during major events；
- Assist other colleagues with urgent matters when required.
What You’ll Need:
- German university degree in economics preferred;
- Relevant work experience preferred;
- Fluent in German, Chinese and English ;
- Proficiency in excel, word and other office software.