Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
London, United Kingdom
Autel Europe - Marketing
Marketing Manager-United Kingdom
- Building UK Marketing strategy to align with UK office sales and operation strategy including EV charger, energy storage etc.
- Developing creative content for full range of advertising including digital, social and print
- Understand and collect relevant industrial market information, making internal Market insight reports, provide the strategy guidelines.
- Support UK key customers marketing activities based on customer's requirements
- Over 5 years’ proven experience working in developing marketing plans and campaigns, digital marketing related activity
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and communication skills, other languages are a plus (e.g. German, Chinese, French)
- Excellent working knowledge of social media and marketing activities. including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- High prioritization competence and structured way of working
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Capability of industrial information collection and analysis
What we offer
With a professional and academic leadership team globally, we offer continuous career growth, international opportunity, and a very competitive salary and bonus.
Work location: London, UK
Entry time: January, 2023
|||London, United Kingdom|||Autel Europe - Marketing||||||v2fbqTWBBmuNlg.h|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false