Sales Assistant （NL） APPLY NOW
Den Haag, The Netherlands
- Responsible for sales order processing, creating purchase orders, directing shipments, calculating and producing SAP orders and invoices, customer file management, and matters assigned by the supervisor
- Organize regular sales meetings, manage internal sales progress and tracking of related indicators, and ensure internal delivery and orderly tracking management of follow-up actions of customer interface meetings.
- Support the CEO and account department in customer relationship management, and follow up on the progress of communication with key customers in each account department.
- Assist the CEO and account department with customers’ quotes.
- Coordinate with the logistics department on new orders and special instructions, and verify order information generated from SAP.
- Assist the sales team in general administrative functions and Finance team when necessary
- Maintain sales records, customer records, and product information, and produce monthly sales reports.
- 2+ years related Experience;
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and strong ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with CRM
- Knowledge of Office suite (Excel, Power Point), SAP is preferred
- Proficient in English, Chinese is a must