REDDOT & iF AWARD WINNER
Autel is hiring a cloud platform specialist in the Netherlands， Germany， France and UK
· Ability to independently, or assist sales, to promote and implement the cloud platform in the European market, training, and sales
· Proactively develop merchant accounts and guide merchants in different industry verticals to the charging cloud platform
· To actively facilitate the access of third party EV chargers to the cloud platform and maximize the display of EV chargers information on the cloud platform
· Ensure the normal operation of the cloud management platform and promptly resolve technical issues and faults that arise on the platform to ensure efficient operation and smooth service;
· Working closely with relevant teams, including hardware, software development teams, customer support teams, etc., to ensure communication and coordination between teams;
· Responsible for handling user feedback and requests and assisting the technical team in providing professional solutions; continuously optimizing the user experience of the platform to improve its ease of use and user satisfaction;
· Responsible for communicating and negotiating with customers to ensure that customer needs and market demands are met.
· Manage and train team members to ensure they have sufficient skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the job.
· Build and maintain market and industry relationships related to the European chargers Cloud Management Platform, maintaining an understanding of the market and competition.
· Education: Bachelor's degree or above in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, etc
· Experience: 2+ years of relevant work experience is preferred, with experience in APP application, internet application promotion
· Language requirements: proficient in English and Chinese, able to communicate and coordinate effectively in all aspects
· Organisational skills: good organisational and management skills, as well as good analytical and problem－solving skills
· Technical skills: good logical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the development team Knowledge of OCPP, OCPI, OICP, ISO 15118, IEC 61851 is an advantage.
· Market Development: Ability to develop markets and build good relationships with customers to drive business development.
Office location and entry time:
Work location: The Hague (Netherlands)/Munich (Germany)/Paris (France)/London (UK)
Entry time: As soon as possible|||Den Haag, The Netherlands|||Autel Europe - EV Charger||||||kJYG3UVS7864GUN.|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||