Skip to content
Legal Counsel (DE) APPLY NOW
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing various legal documents, including but not limited to business contracts, compliance documents, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Represent the company in business negotiations with clients and suppliers, ensuring that transaction terms comply with regulations and align with the company's interests.
- Provide support in company compliance, especially in compliance with regulations such as GDPR.
- Develop and implement internal compliance policies, offer legal advice to ensure lawful and compliant business operations.
- Handle dispute resolution cases, including collaboration and communication with external lawyers, ensuring proper protection of company interests.
- Possess strong legal research skills, efficiently obtaining and understanding relevant legal information to provide robust support for decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, with experience working in a law firm or company
- Clear logical thinking and excellent communication skills
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving abilities
- Experience and proficiency in intellectual property law preferred
- Experience and proficiency in GDPR preferred
- Professional proficiency in legal English at C1 level or above; proficiency in other European languages is a plus
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.