Logistics Specialist APPLY NOW
Den Haag, The Netherlands
Autel Europe - EV Charger
- Antel Intelligent Power: Green Energy Powers the Future.
- Autel proactively started the exploration and development of EV Charging solution in 2021, aiming to explore the sustainable development of better people, vehicles, technology, and new energy. Our range of EV charging products fits perfectly for any applications, including residential, workplace, retail, commercial parking, gas stations, highway, fleet, and public CPO.
- Our business language is English: we truly offer an English language dominated environment. This means: the opportunity to work in a multinational with people from multiple backgrounds- a deep enhancement for any resume.
- 5 locations in Europe. Business grows fast in Europe. Yes, we are growing!
- Working at Autel, not only will you grow as a professional, but you will enrich your life!
- Familiar with SAP and logistics information management
- Responsible for planning of logistics company routes to reduce logistics costs
- Responsible for interfacing with third party logistics companies to ensure timely, accurate and safe delivery
- Responsible for handling all the unexpected events in the process of freight transportation
- Assist customer service for the post-processing work of reworked or damaged parts
- Regularly summarize the logistics management reports, and improve the logistics operation
- Responsible for the tracking and implementation of issued goods, timely feedback, and solve all kinds of problems in the process of tracking and implementation
- Responsible for warehouse incoming and outgoing accounts processing and inventory work, to ensure the consistency, consistency and accuracy of data
- Tracking and dealing with discrepancies in the transfer of goods between regions
- Planning and design of the company's logistics, supply chain operation mode and logistics distribution network
- Establish, improve and implement the company's logistics management system and related workflow
Capacity & Skill Requirement
- Bachelor degree or above, Fluent Chinese and English, fluent Dutch is plus.
- More than two years working experience in logistics related field
- Familiar with logistics management, supplier management related processes and knowledge, familiar with the company's business knowledge and basic financial knowledge
- Good planning, management, communication and coordination skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, meticulous, strong sense of teamwork
What we offer
We offer you a challenging/fruitful position and competitive compensation in this expanding market. Both full-time job seeker and internally are welcome! Have we drawn your interest? Then please send us your application
Office location and entry time:
Work location: The Hague, Netherland
Entry time: ASAP
|||Den Haag, The Netherlands|||Autel Europe - EV Charger||||||-CY0-zUOskhgm-hu|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false