EV Charger Installation Engineer (NL) APPLY NOW
Den Haag, The Netherlands
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of charging units at public/private/commercial locations in accordance with wiring regulations, company procedures, and safety principles；
- Diagnosing electrical systems for faults, damage, or malfunctions and providing proficient assessments；
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and efficiently;
- To ensure that customers have a thorough understanding of the new EV charging technology;
- Monitoring equipment and inventory
- 1 year+ Experience in EV charging point installation;
- Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Point Installers (EVSE);
- Driving licence cat. B;
- Fluent in English, free communication with colleagues in other departments;
- Familiar with the installation rules and procedures of EV charging products;
- Excellent learning ability, good service consciousness.
- Strong ability to work under pressure;
- Strong communication skills.
|||Den Haag, The Netherlands|||||||||SRckwftK5vAALsjh|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||