REDDOT & iF AWARD WINNER
· Responsible for pre-sales/after-sales technical support work, including but not limited to project delivery from inception to commissioning, and ongoing operations projects;
· Timely handling of customer feedback on product technical issues, responsible for tracking customer feedback on technical issues and their eventual resolution, collecting customer requirements, and providing feedback to the R&D department;
· Responsible for the collation, aggregation, and analysis of customer issues to facilitate R&D improvements and upgrades;
· Production and training of product technical information and compilation of maintenance cases.
What You’ll Need
1. Bachelor degree or above, 1 year or above relevant working experience, majoring in electricity, communication, electronics, measurement and control technology and instrumentation, automotive service engineering, automotive engineering, and other science and technology;
2. Working experience in charging pile, battery, automobile, electronics, four-wheel alignment, ADAS, and other industries is preferred;
3. Strong organization of work ideas, strong execution ability, good anti-stress ability, and good team awareness;
4. Strong learning ability, good service consciousness, a strong sense of responsibility, meticulous and rigorous work;
5. Strong self-driven ability;
6. Fluent in English, other European languages are preferred;
What we offer.
A team of professional and academic leaders from around the world, we offer continuous career development, international opportunities, and a competitive salary and bonus.
Office location and entry time:
Work location: London, England
Entry time: ASAP
|||London, United Kingdom|||Autel Europe - EV Charger||||||P~xYNutxy59JVjgV|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||