REDDOT & iF AWARD WINNER
· Assist in the completion of the company's internal daily affairs, security management, and procurement affairs management, and provide timely and effective administrative services for other departments.
· Complete the procurement of office supplies and other products for the company
· Responsible for staff attendance file management, collecting, drafting, sending, and receiving documents, etc.
· Responsible for Liaison with relevant departments contacting and receiving visitors, answering phone calls, answering inquiries, and delivering information
· Assist in handling interviews, meetings, training, organization, and arrangement of teams activities of the company, holiday greetings, etc.
1. Italy university majoring in literature or economics is preferred
2. Relevant work experience preferred
3. Fluent Italian and English preferred
4. Proficiency in Excel, word and other office software
5. Conscientious, responsible, patient, excellent communication skills and sense of service
Work location: Marcon, Italy
Entry time: ASAP|||Marcon, Italy|||||||||K~jgpEBey0fADg2i|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||