REDDOT & iF AWARD WINNER
3 - Year Warranty
Free Shipping Europe
Subscribe to get 70€ OFF
- Responsible for delivering all EV-related projects, following up on every aspect to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work content centered on DC project delivery, responsible for progress management of on-site delivery activities, proactively coordinating relevant resources, and promoting closed-loop problem resolution.
- Solving technical problems of electric vehicle charging for European customers.
- Managing product and delivery quality during the delivery process and supporting the completion of customer interface delivery acceptance.
- Responsible for collating, summarizing, and analysing customer issues.
- Assist in improving the efficiency of problem-solving in the R&D department and help them to avoid problems
Hard skills you need:
- Fluency in languages is a must-- Chinese, French C1, English B2 or C1
- Background in engineering and technical subject areas
- Knowledge of various programming languages, and software development is a plus
Soft skills you need:
- Experience in project management
- Strong stress tolerance, communication skills, and sense of responsibility
What we offer.
A team of professional and academic leaders from around the world, we offer continuous career development, international opportunities, and a competitive salary and bonus.
Start date: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full-time|||Paris, France|||Autel Europe - EV Charger||||||Lva7Kpj1I60~O9rS|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false