REDDOT & iF AWARD WINNER
1. Be responsible for the development of regional sales channels in Europe, maintaining existed distributors and enhancing channel relations;
2. Establish and maintain relevant marketing networks, dig out high-potential stakeholders/ distributors / end users for rapid market development.
3. Work closely with distributors and regional managers to facilitate marketing plan and sales promotion activities for achieving regional sales goals.
4. Keep monitoring automotive aftermarket and conduct insights of competitor analysis to identify changes and new opportunity with timely feedback and correspondence to team lead.
1. At least 3-5 year sales related experience in Charging pile industry with proven track records of distribution management and business development.
2. Good connection networked with stakeholders in the e-mobility industry: Utilities, OEMs, Fleet operators, Property management, Global retail chains, Retailer of charging infrastructure
3. Technical education background and in-depth knowledge of charger products are your pluses.
4. Good command of English both in speaking and writing, bilingual/trilingual is well preferred.
5. A strategic thinker with strong ability in market planning, consumer insights and business presentation.
6. Extroverted, energetic, driven, result-oriented, resilient, down-to-earth, dedicated with good diversified culture adaption.|||Milan, Italy|||||||||~ygRKogKN3HQMVL0|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||