REDDOT & iF AWARD WINNER
1. Be responsible for the development of regional sales channels in Europe, maintaining existed distributors and enhancing channel relations;
2. Establish and maintain relevant marketing networks, dig out high-potential stakeholders/ distributors / end users for rapid market development;
3. Work closely with distributors and regional managers to facilitate marketing plan and sales promotion activities for achieving regional sales goals;
4. Keep monitoring automotive aftermarket and conduct insights of competitor analysis to identify changes and new opportunity with timely feedback and correspondence to team lead.
1. At least 3-5 year sales related experience in Charging pile industry with proven track records of distribution management and business development.
2. Good connection networked with stakeholders in the e-mobility industry: Utilities, OEMs, Fleet operators, Property management, Global retail chains, Retailer of charging infrastructure.
3. Technical education background and in-depth knowledge of charger products are your pluses.
4. Good command of English both in speaking and writing, bilingual/trilingual is well preferred.
5. A strategic thinker with strong ability in market planning, consumer insights and business presentation.
6. Extroverted, energetic, driven, result-oriented, resilient, down-to-earth, dedicated with good diversified culture adaption.