- Responsible for delivering all EV-related projects, following up on every aspect to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work content centered on DC project delivery, responsible for progress management of on-site delivery activities, proactively coordinating relevant resources, and promoting closed-loop problem resolution.
- Solving technical problems of electric vehicle charging for European customers.
- Managing product and delivery quality during the delivery process and supporting the completion of customer interface delivery acceptance.
- Responsible for collating, summarizing, and analysing customer issues.
- Assist in improving the efficiency of problem-solving in the R&D department and help them to avoid problems
Skills you need:
- Fluency in languages is a must-- Chinese, German langauage C1, English B2 or C1
- Background in engineering and technical subject areas
- Knowledge of various programming languages, and software development is a plus
- Experience in project management
- Strong stress tolerance, communication skills, and sense of responsibility